Thursday, December 9, 2010

jib jab




Since it is the holidays, I thought I would take the time and talk about one of my favorite websites www.jibjab.com. If you have never been to the site it is worth the trip. Among other things you can create personalized holiday greeting e-cards for friends and family. You can put you face in the card and it will sing a song and be animated for the viewer. My favorite thing to do on jibjab is to watch the year end review that they create every year where they do a spoof on the major events that occurred over that year, you can go on and see the previous years worth, totally worth it. You can create a whole bunch of crazy personalized e-cards, mugs, mouse pads and countless other items all from the comfort of your own living room. Be careful you my just find yourself addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment