Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The world's most boring website



I was looking for something to write my first blog on and it is amazing what you can find through google. It never ceases to amaze me what people will spend their time doing. I was looking for boring websites that people had put together and the first hit on google was "the world's most boring website" so of course I just had to visit it. They are right they are really boring, no color, white background with gray type very little variance in type size and color creating no hierarchy. If you want though you can buy a T-shirt or other world's most boring website merchandise. Would I say that they are the most boring website ever created, not really sure I have visited every website that has ever been created. I guess it just goes to show you, you really can make a living from anything even the world's most boring website.

No comments:

Post a Comment